PMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL, SCJP, SCWCD
MANAGING DIRECTORORGANIZATIONAL GOVERNANCE
Saqib is one of the founding members and Managing Director of Organizational Governance Management Consultants (OGMC). Saqib has immense experience in developing and managing human behavior, process engineering and optimization, risk management, conflict management, performance maturity audits and policy making. This is one of the reasons he is relatable to readers of Business and management professions. He is the best known for his rapid-learning techniques and easy methods of practical implementations. He also has contributed to many anthologies. His work is helping thousands of students, teachers and professionals. He has professional expertise of more than 19 years of working on enterprise projects in various business domains ranging from functional organization to projectized organization.
(1+ YEARS)Organizational Governance Management ConsultantsLahore, Pakistan
- Organizational Governance, Efficiency and Audit
- Corporate Legal Affairs & Intellect Management
- Service Level Architecture & Agreements
- Approach, Methodology and Maturity Assessments
- Design & Implement Policy and Procedures
- Performance and KPIs Management
- Cross Functional Standardization & Centralization
- Institutional Knowledge Management
- Forecasting, Decision & Competitive Intelligence Support
(5 MONTHS)ZEMYDDubai, UAE
Head of Organizational Development and PMO
- Business Intelligence and Project Information Management
- Processes, Procedures and Policies Audit
- Portfolio performance and Work Performance Reports
- Enhance Organizational & HR Capabilities
- Project Governance and Standardization
- Resource Skills and Knowledge Development
- Promote Project and Processes Standardization
- Establish and Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
(4 YEARS)Genesis IntegrationDubai, UAE
- Successful Administration of Project Legal Framework and Audits
- Project Resources and Communication Management
- Support the creation and improvement of processes, procedures, and
- Contractors / Sub-Contractors and Vendors Management through Legal Contracts
- Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time and prioritized view of all projects
(9 YEARS)HBS TechnologiesLahore, Pakistan
- Development of the Project Charter, Project Plan, Service Level Agreements for overall planning, executing, controlling and delivery to clients.
- Managing Scope, Time and Cost baselines to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Project Audits to ensure the work delivered to customers within the quality expected and covering all risks identified.
- Project and team performance evaluation to build organizational process assets.
- Human Resource Development and Coaching
- Work with other managers to ensure consistency.
- High level reporting to Project Board and stakeholders on achievements, improvements, action plans and progress
(4 YEARS)Institute of Computer TechnologyLahore, Pakistan
Senior Executive Project Support
- Monitoring of clients new requirements, feedback, configurations and customization.
- To efficiently prioritize and allocate incoming requests to Support team and PMO.
- To ensure that SLAs are met and targets are maintained.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues are resolved.
- Maintain a mindset of continuous improvement, in terms of efficiency of support processes and customer satisfaction.
- To manage and ensure change control processes.
- To assist the Project Manager in designing and managing the Project Plan and day to day affairs.
- Provide support to HR Department in Identification and Finalization of potential resources.
- Coordinator for ISO Implementations
University of East, Pakistan
Mishigan International College, Pakistan
I have worked with Saqib over a number of years. He has always understood the challenges set and delivered accurate results as asked. He is a personable and communicative individual and will have no hesitation in recommending his services.
Saqib is a dedicated and hardworking professional. Saqib sets good example with his actions and puts 100% to the job. Saqib’s commitment to team and customers is commendable and a benchmark for other team members to follow. He owns the problem and tenaciously follow through till it closure.
I have worked with Saqib on one of the largest AV Projects in the Middle East, NYUAD, and he has coordinated the entire hand-over documentation process for 180+ Teaching and Specialist Performance spaces with his team. He is extremely well organised, hard-working and diligent. It has been a pleasure to work with a true professional.
I worked with Saqib for almost 2 years and i found him experienced project manager when it comes to resolving conflicts and delivering the project on time. He was able to go extra mile to satisfy the client needs within the agreed scope of work. I wish him all the success and wish to work with him in future.
A very good and best person that match with job description and duties. He knows his work very well and on time.
Saqib had been working in my team as a Recruitment Consultant at GreenwichBell Resource. He was one of the successful consultants and the most revenue generating guys in my team. He can truly be called as a Team Player and his time management skills are worth mentioning. I strongly recommend him for any recruitment consultant positions and wish him best of luck for his future endeavours.
Saqib Javed John is very dedicated,hard working and creative Project Manager. He is very professional and pro active. He is focused and organize work very well to finish on time. I found him a very good Project Manager and it honor for me work under his project management.
A good leader; comprehends complex situations well and encourages others to perform better. Possesses extremely sound technical and professional skills. The utilization of these skills to the optimum level is evident from his profile.
Saqib did a great job while working at GBR. He was very committed and use to put a lot of effort in sourcing the right profiles. Wishing Saqib wealth, health and happiness
He is very punctual and dedicated person always seeking, struggling to make the world a better place for the customers by providing their desired projects/taks and getting it done from his team mates in a very friendly and gentle way.