The Scrum Team Basic training course focuses on providing participants with an overview that how Agile methodology is different from waterfall with specific focus on Scrum framework. The participants also lean the different elements of scrum and how they can change their thinking and processes to adopt the agile scrum methodology.
Who Should Attend
Project and Program Managers, Product Owners, Technical Leads, QA Leads, Business Analysts, Developers , Scrum Masters and any other senior team members who are responsible for managing solution delivery.
- Understand the fundamentals of Agile and Scrum
- Comprehend the values, rituals, and practices of Scrum
- Different roles and their responsibilities in Scrum.
- Know what it means to operate as a self-organizing team
- Understand how to adopt Scrum into the team for their routine work.
- Introduction to Agile
- Agile Manifesto, Values and Principles
- Agile Frameworks
- Introduction to Scrum
- Elements of Scrum
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- Scrum Ceremonies
- Product Backlog
- Relative Sizing / Story Points
- Planning Poker
Other Agile Basics
- Information Radiator
- Co location
- Time boxing
- Burn Down / Burn Up Charts
- Definition of Done